Evidence NYPD PC O'Neill Violating my 1st Amendment Rights

Evidence NYPD PC O'Neill Violating my 1st Amendment Rights
Obstructing Justice tweeted Evidence of Crimes Obstruction he thinks he can erase his complicity by blocking me and evidence?

Monday, August 19, 2019

NYPD police commissioner O'Neill resign corrupt dishonest all lipservice




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ NYPD PC O'Neill coward afraid of the truth blocked me Twitter scribd.com/doc/253681968/… he protected NYPD lies violations Civil Rights breaking laws Eric Garner Case + My Case under Bloomberg Ray Kelly to PRESENT! Resign! Resign Chief Shea/Reznick, My Case Cy Vance/Illuzzi/Walton!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ NYPD Police Commissioner O'Neill a liar picks his victims like Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein!He thinks he can get away w/obstruction of Justice my case, Eric Garner crimes civil rights violations yrs ago! Pantelo didn't deserve raise 24hr security O'Neill protected that too! pic.twitter.com/okgnt0qWvT

 Jeffrey Epstein was not arrested by NYPD ..... NYPD City DA kept him Teflon!!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ When Jeffrey Epstein was arrested I called the Florida cop that made the arrest I spoke to him I congratulated him and I told him it would never happen here in NY. I have tweeted u, FBI 4audios proving impossible to report crimes the perps are "connected"$!suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/08/update… pic.twitter.com/YnNpr1joCU

No comments:

Post a Comment

JULY 4, 2022 MOVING SOME OF MY STATEMENT HERE....

July 4, 2022 Still No Justice My Case Google Dr Fagelman Assault youTube but you will have a hard time finding this YouTube -- it has been b...